An online presence is now a necessity for a business and it provides a great opportunity for small business to communicate with customers. Some of the benefits that online marketing provides include direct customer engagement, instant feedback and decreased costs. Listed below are some important tips for managing your online presence.
• Maintain brand consistency – Make sure that the promotion of your brand or company online is consistent. The content of your website and advertisements should have a consistent feeling and style across the board.
• Email Marketing – This is an important way of getting personalised or targeted content and value to your existing clients.
• Online Advertising – Advertising online, whether through banners, search engine advertising or social network advertising, can draw large returns on investment and allows you to target quite specifically the types of individuals you would like to see your advertisement.
• SEO – Completely code the site with keyword-rich text, meta-tags and information to make it easier to locate from popular search engines.
• Online Retail – If possible for your company, develop a place where you can sell your product or service online.
• Using a wide range of multimedia – Video, photo and audio content provide excellent social media marketing opportunities as they can increase interest and start conversations about your brand.
• Blogging – Blogs offer a fantastic opportunity to build your reputation for knowledge and credibility; as well as develop a stream of communication with your clients.
• Joining Social Networks – Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn are extremely successful avenues for promoting a brand to potential and existing clients.
If you are interested in developing your online presence, or need help managing it, please contact Deborah from Clarity Marketing on 1300 060 204 or on email@example.com or submit an online enquiry today.